These are the teams in Screening Group C for the 2013 San Francisco 48 Hour Film Project.
Their films will screen at the Clay Theater in San Francisco on Tuesday, June 11 at 9pm PDT.
Tickets are available online now.
The teams are:
- chrono-synclastic infundibulum – Joshua Izenberg
- Moviefilm Cinemas – Peter Allen
- SF Impact Films – Rain Dove Dubilewski
- Chinese Takeout – Timothy Hahn
- L.I.F.E – John Neira
- TimeForge Studios – Amitabh Garg
- Seventy Nine – Emmanouil Mothonaios
- Weird and Grimy – Eugene Kim
- Whiskey films – Rich Glennon
- Marrvelous Films – David Marr
Good luck to all of you. Don’t forget to read the rules!
Don’t forget teams: start planning your PR right now. Get more fans in the seats at the screening, and have that much push for your Audience Choice award. Also, we award “style points” for teams that make movie posters, create marketing collateral, make 48-second trailers and more. So pile on as much fun as you can stand. Make this a grand adventure.